John III LE STRANGE 
- Born: Ness And Ches, Shropshire, England
- Marriage: Lucy DE TREGOZ 
- Died: 26 Mar 1269, Knockyn, Warwickshire, England
Sources, Comments and Notes:
"JOHN [II] le Strange, son of JOHN le Strange & his wife --- (-before 20 Jan 1234) ... m AMICE, daughter of ---. John le Strange names Amice as his wife in the Lilleshall cartulary. John [II] & his wife had three children: ...
1. JOHN [III] le Strange (-before 26 Mar 1269). Henry III King of England ordered "…Johannes Extraneus junior" to enquire into the state of the forests "de comitatu Salopie" dated [Jul] 1219. m LUCY, daughter of ---. John [III] & his wife had four children:
a) JOHN [IV] le Strange (-before 28 Dec 1275 . ...
b) HAMO le Strange (-[1274/75])
c) ROGER le Strange (-after )
d) ROBERT le Strange (-after 1282)
e) ALICE (-after [1260/61])
f) HAWISE (-1310)"
Source <http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/STRANGE.htm#John Le STRANGE3>:
"John Le STRANGE Born: ABT 1194, Ness And Ches, Shropshire, England. Died: 26 Mar 1269, Knockyn, Warwick, England
Father: John Le STRANGE
Mother: Amice ?
Married: Lucy De TREGOZ (b. ABT 1210 - d. 1294)
1. John Le STRANGE (1º B. Strange of Knockin)
2. Hamon Le STRANGE
3. Robert Le STRANGE
4. Catherine Le STRANGE
5. Hawise Le STRANGE
6. Roger Le STRANGE of Ellesmere
2. Herbert Le STRANGE"
I. ROLAND LE STRANGE, circa 1112
II. JOHN LE STRANGE (I), circa 1135-1178
III. JOHN LE STRANGE (II), 1178-1234
IV. JOHN LE STRANGE (III), 1234-1269
V. JOHN LE STRANGE (IV), 1269-1275
VI. JOHN LE STRANGE (V), 1275-1309
VII. JOHN LE STRANGE (VI), 1309-1317
VIII. STRANGE OF BLACKMERE, 1309-1616 ..."
John married Lucy DE TREGOZ  [MRIN: 1700]. (Lucy DE TREGOZ  was born about 1210 in , , England and died in 1294 in , , England.)