- Born: , , England
- Marriage: Sir Robert IV DE BOSCO, Knt., Of Fersfield 
- Died: , , England
Another name for Amicia was Amy.
Sources, Comments and Notes:
"Source <An essay towards a topographical history of the county of Norfolk ...> Par Francis Blomefield,Charles Parkin:
"- Thomas de Bosco
- William de Bosco of Fersfeud
- 1165, R. de Bosco of Feyrsfeud, Knt. = Isolda his wife
- Gilbert de Bosco
- 1249, Sir Robert du Bois, Knt. = Amicia, widow of T. Hastyng of Gissing
- William de Bosco, rector
- John de Bosco or de Newhall ...
- Sir Rob. de Bosco, Knt. died in 1311 = Christian, dr. of Sir Wm. Latimer ...
- Alice du Bois, sole heiress, died 1371 = Sir John Howard, junior, Knt. ...
He married Amy, (Amicia,) widow of Thomas Hastyng of Gissing, and suing for her dower, recovered, and had ihe manor of Gissing settled on her for life. Sir Robert died in 1298, seized of Fersfield, then valued at 10/. 13s. 6c?. per annum, of which there is a fine extent in the Escheat Roll, in which the Great Wood, or Home Wood, from which the family first took their name, is mentioned; he is found^also to be seized of a manor in Denton, another in Burston, and-of Garboldisham, etc. and Robert, his son and heir, was then thirty years old, to whom he left all his manors, ..."
"... This Thomas left it to Hugh de Hastyngs, who got a confirmation of it from Henry, son of John de Hastyngs. This Hugh married the daughter of Alan de Alvestan, by whom he had Thomas, who inherited; he married Amicia, who survived him, and Nicholas de Hastyngs, Knt. who was their son and heir, had this manor, which, in 1246, he assigned to Amicia his mother, as part of her dower, she being then married to Sir Robert de Bosco of Fersfield, Knt. ..."
Amicia married Sir Robert IV DE BOSCO, Knt., Of Fersfield  [MRIN: 2329], son of Robert III DE BOSCO, Of Fersfield  and Isolda, Of Denton . (Sir Robert IV DE BOSCO, Knt., Of Fersfield  was born in 1249 in Fersfield, Norfolk, England and died in 1298 in , , England.)