- Born: Abt 1320, , , England
- Marriage: Alan FOLIFAYT, Of Badsworth 
- Died: , , England
Another name for Euphemia was Eufemia.
Sources, Comments and Notes:
- Henry Lord of Appleton 1316, b by 1289 d 1357
- John b by 1336 d 1379 m Emoria FOLIFAYT (Daug. of Alan FOLIFAYT m Eufemia ...)
- William Lord of Southwood d 1393
- Thomas BROKET m Dionisia SAMPSON d 1437"
"Thomas Broket and Dionisia, his wife, sued Thomas Urswyk for the manor of Baddesworth, which Roger Folifayt had given to Alan Folifayt and Eufemia, his wife, and the heirs of their bodies, temp. E. 3.
Alan Folifayt, seised Eufemia. temp. E. 3. I "
"REC0BDS OF THE FAMILY OF UBSWICK.
... Hunter also says that, prior to this, the Urswicks had found disturbers of their possessions in' the persons of Thomas Broket and his wife Dionysia, whose claim was founded on a grant stated to have been made by one Roger Folyfait (a co-heir of one of the Nevile family) to Alan Folyfait and his wife Euphemia. It was alleged that Alan and Euphemia had a son, John ; that John had a sister, Emosia, who was his heiress ; that Emosia had a son and heir, William ; and that the plaintiff Dionysia was daughter and heiress of the said William."
"... 3. John Sampson d. 1369 "Johannes Sampson, filius et haeres Henrici Sampson, by will dated "apud Appelton, in manerio meo," August 29th, 1369 desires to be buried within the conventual church of St John the Evangelist at Nun Appleton. He left a son Robert, and a widow "Emmeria" [Kirkby's Inquest, p.218]. Emma was daughter of Alan Folyfait of Badsworth, Yorks. and his wife Euphemia, as given by a 1424 plea over the manor of Badsworth.
4. William Sampson d.1393. Details about William, (including his will) are given on Adrian's site at http://www.brockett.info/yorkshire/Sampson.htm#William <http://www.brockett.info/yorkshire/Sampson.htm>
5. Denise Sampson d. 1437 wife of Thomas Brocket d.1435
http://www.brockett.info/yorkshire/Sampson.htm#Dionisia <http://www.brockett.info/yorkshire/Sampson.htm> ..."
Euphemia married Alan FOLIFAYT, Of Badsworth  [MRIN: 2570]. (Alan FOLIFAYT, Of Badsworth  was born about 1310 in , , England and died in , , England.)