- Born: , , England
- Marriage (1): Robert D'UFFORD, Justice of Ireland 
- Marriage (2): Sir William DE SAY, Knt., Lord Of Edmonton, Berling, Seale, & ... 
- Died: After 10 Aug 1280, , , England
Sources, Comments and Notes:
"ROBERT de Ufford, son of --- (-before 9 Sep 1298). He had interests in Ufford, Suffolk.
m firstly (before 12 May 1273) as her second husband, MARY, widow of WILLIAM de Say , daughter of --- (-after 10 Aug 1280).
m secondly (before [1286/87]) JOAN, daughter of --- (-after 18 Nov 1307).
Robert de Ufford & his first wife had two children:
1. ROBERT de Ufford (11 Jun 1279-9 Sep 1316 or before). ...
2. THOMAS de Ufford (-killed in battle Bannockburn 24 Jun 1314, bur Langley Abbey, Norfolk).
m (before 2 Dec 1308) as her second husband, EVA de Clavering , widow of THOMAS Audley , daughter of JOHN de Clavering Lord Clavering & his wife Hawise de Tibetot (-30 Sep 1369, bur Langley Abbey, Norfolk). ..."
Source <Baronia Anglica Concentrata, Or, A Concentrated Account of All the ..., Volume 1> Par Sir T C Banks:
"... Robert de Ufford, Justice of Ireland, ob. 26 Edw. I. = Mary, widow of William de Say.
- Robert, eldest son
- Thomas de Ufford, a younger son. = Eve de Clavering.
- John de Ufford, summoned to parliament, 34 Edw. Ill., ob. s.p. 35 Edw. III.
- Robert de Ufford
- Edmund, brother & heir, of Horsford. = Sibilla, daughter of Simon Pierepont.
- Robert, buried at Langley. = Helen, or Alianor, daughter of Sir Thomas Felton
- Elizabeth, or Ela, married Richard Bowet, s.p.
- Sibilla, a Nun
- Joane de Ufford = Sir William Bowet, brother to Richard ..."
Mary married Robert D'UFFORD, Justice of Ireland  [MRIN: 2927]. (Robert D'UFFORD, Justice of Ireland  was born in , Suffolk, England and died before 9 Sep 1298 in , Suffolk, England.)
Mary next married Sir William DE SAY, Knt., Lord Of Edmonton, Berling, Seale, & ...  [MRIN: 2928], son of Geoffrey IV DE SAY, Of Edmonton  and Margaret DE BRIWERE . (Sir William DE SAY, Knt., Lord Of Edmonton, Berling, Seale, & ...  was born before 1230 in , , England and died before 12 Feb 1272 in , , England.)