Eudo LA ZOUCHE 
- Born: Abt 1240, , , England
- Marriage: Millicent DE CANTILUPE  before 13 Dec 1273 in , , England
- Died: 1279, , , England about age 39
Another name for Eudo was Eon.
"Maurice de Berkeley, 2nd Baron Berkeley (Berkeley, Gloucestershire, April 1271 - Wallingford Castle, 31 May 1326), sometimes termed The Magnanimous, was an English baron and rebel. ...
1. Eva la Zouche, daughter of Eudo La Zouche and Millicent de Cauntelo in 1289, with children:
The de la Zouche family descended from Alan de la Zouche, sometimes called Alan de Porhoët and Alan la Coche (c. 1093-1150), a Breton who settled in England during the reign of Henry II. He was the son of Vicomte Geoffrey I de Porhoët and Hawisa of Brittany. He married Adeline (Alice) de Belmeis, daughter of Phillip de Belmeis and Maud la Meschine and died at North Molton in North Devon. He obtained Ashby in Leicestershire (called after him Ashby-de-la-Zouch) by his marriage. His son was Roger la Zouche (c. 1175 \endash bef. 14 May 1238). Roger La Zouche became the father of Alan la Zouche (1205\endash 1270) and Eudo La Zouche. ...
Eudo La Zouche married Millicent de Cantilupe. ..."
Source <Royals and Nobles: A Genealogist's Tool> Par Charles Raymond Dillon:
"WILLIAM DE CANTELOU, of Gaines, Wiltshire
- WILLIAM DE CANTELOU, Baron Abergavenny, d. 1254, in 1247/8 m. EVA DE BRAIOSE, d. 1255, daughter of WILLIAM DE BRAIOSE m. EVA MARSHALL
- MILICENT DE CANTELOU, m. EDO LA ZOUCHE, d. 1295, son of SIR ALAN LA ZOUCHE, m. ELENA DE QUINCY
- EVA LA ZOUCHE, d. 1314, m. SIR MAURICE DE BERKELEY, Lord of Berkeley castle, b. 1281, d. 1326
- MILICENT DE BERKELEY, d. 1322, in 1313 m. SIR JOHN MALTRAVERS, b. c. 1290, d. 1364, son of SIR JOHN MALTRAVERS m. ELEANOR DE GORGES
- SIR JOHN MALTRAVERS, d. 1348/9, m. GWEGNTHLIN, d. c. 1375
- ELEANOR MALTRAVERS, b. 1345, d. 1404/5, m. SIR JOHN FITZ ALAN, Lord of Arundel and Maltravers, Marshal of England, MP 1377-1379, d. 1379, son of SIR RICHARD FITZ ALAN and ELEANOR OF LANCASTER.
- SIR JOHN FITZ ALAN, Earl of Arundel, b. 1364, d. 1390, m. ELIZABETH DESPENSER..."
"... ROGER la Zouche (-before 14 May 1238). ... m MARGARET, daughter of --- (-after 6 Aug 1220). ... Roger & his wife had five children:
e) EON la Zouche (-[28 Apr/25 Jun] 1279). m (before 13 Dec 1273) as her second husband, MILLICENT de Cauntelo, widow of JOHN de Mohaut, daughter of WILLIAM [IV] de Cauntelo of Calne, Wiltshire & his wife Eva de Briouse (-before 7 Jan 1299). The Chronicle of Tintern Abbey, Monmouthshire names "Georgius" who died childless and "Johanna nupta Henrico de Hastings et Milisannt de Monte-alto…uxor Ivonis de la Zouch" as the children of "Willielmo de Cantilupo" and his wife. Inquisitions following a writ dated 4 Nov "1 Edw I" after the death of "George de Cantilupo" name "Milisanda the wife of Eudo la Zuche of full age and John son of Henry and Joan de Hastinges who is under age an in the king's wardship are his next heirs...the said Milisanda and Joan being sisters of the said George". Eon & his wife had two children:
i) WILLIAM la Zouche (Harringworth 18 or 21 Dec 1276-11/12 Mar 1352). He was summoned to parliament in 1323 whereby he is held to have become Lord Zouche (of Harringworth).
ii) EVE La Zouche (-5 Dec 1314, bur Portbury, Somerset). m (1289) as his first wife, MAURICE de Berkeley Lord Berkeley, son of THOMAS de Berkeley Lord Berkeley & his wife Joan de Ferrers of the Earls of Derby ([Apr 1281]-31 May 1326, bur Wallingford, transferred to Bristol St Augustine's)."
Eudo married Millicent DE CANTILUPE  [MRIN: 2982], daughter of William III DE CANTILUPE  and Eva DE BRIOUZE , before 13 Dec 1273 in , , England. (Millicent DE CANTILUPE  was born about 1250 in , , England and died before 7 Jan 1299 in , , England.)