- Born: Abt 1380, , , England
- Marriage: Edward BURNELL 
- Died: , , England
Sources, Comments and Notes:
Source <An essay towards a topographical history of the county of Norfolk, Volume 4> Par Francis Blomefield:
"... This Robert Burnell was a great purchaser; lord chancellor, and bishop of Bath and Wells, who dying in the 21 of Edward I. Sir Philip Burnell was his riephew and heir, whose son Edward died possessed of it in the 9 of Edward II. fans issue, and Maud his sister and he:ir, the wife of Sir John Handlo, possessed it; this John and Maud in the 14 of Edward III. settled this lordship, which Alice, widow of Edward, Lord Burnell, held, for life, with those of Bysingham in Gloucestershire, and Bydiford in Somersetshire, on Nicholas their son and heir, who presented to this church in 1379, by the name of Sir Nicholas Burnell, Lord de Holgot, and in 1386, and 1401, Sir Hugh Burnell.
In the 4 of Henry V. Edward, Lord Burnell, was found to be son of Sir Hugh, and to have left by Jocosa his wife, 3 daughters and coheirs; Joyce married to Thomas Erdington, Esq; Catherine aged 9, and Mary 6 years, after married to ___ Hungerford. "
Source <Baronia Anglica Concentrata, Or, A Concentrated Account of All the Baronies ...> Par Thomas Christopher Banks:
Philip Burnell, ob. 22 Edw. I = Maud, daughter of Richard, earl of Arundel.
- Edward Burnell, summoned to parliament 5 Edw. II., ob. s.p.
- John de Handlo, (second hus.) = Maud Burnell, sister and heir to her brother Edward. = John Lovel, of Tichmersh (first husband.)
1. Richard, ob. vi. pat. (Vide Handle.)
2. Nicholas took the name of Burnell; summoned to parliament, 24 Edw. III., ob. 6 Rich. II. = ...
- Hugh Burnell, ob. 8 Hen. V. = Joice de Botetourt.
- Edward, ob. vi. pat. = Alice daughter of ___ Lord Strange.
- Joice, daughter and co-heir, mt. 24; mar. Thos. Erdington, junr.
- Catherine, set. 14 ; mar. Sir John Ratcliffe, (Vide Fi!z- Waller.)
- Margaret, mt. ll ; married Edmund, son of Sir Walter Huugerford. ..."
Jocosa married Edward BURNELL  [MRIN: 3034], son of Sir Hugh BURNELL, KG., Lord Burnell  and Joyce BOTETOURT . (Edward BURNELL  was born about 1380 in , , England and died in 1417 in , , England.)