Anne DE FERRERS 
- Born: , , England
- Marriage: Lord John DE GREY, of Wilton, Justice Of Chester 
- Died: 1353, , , England
Sources, Comments and Notes:
"WILLIAM de Ferrers of Groby, Leicestershire, son of WILLIAM Ferrers Earl of Derby & his second wife Margaret de Quincy of Winchester (-before 20 Dec 1287). ... m firstly (1270) as her second husband, ANNE, widow of COLBAN Earl of Fife, daughter of ---. John of Fordun's Scotichronicon (Continuator) records the marriage in 1270 of "Willelmus Ferreris, filius comitissĉ de Ferreris quĉ fuit filia Rogeri de Quinci constabularii Scotiĉ" and "relictam Colbani nuper defuncti et dignitatem constabulariĉ". m secondly as her first husband, ELEANOR de Lovaine, ...
William & his first wife had children:
1. WILLIAM de Ferrers of Groby (Yoxall, Staffordshire 30 Jan 1272-20 Mar 1325). ...
2. [ANNE. The Complete Peerage states that John Lord Grey of Wilton married "(it is said) Anne da. of William de Ferrers of Groby Leicester by his 1st wife Anne..." but does not provide the basis for this speculation. m as his first wife, JOHN de Grey Lord Grey (of Wilton), ).]
John & his first wife had children:
1. HENRY de Grey ([1280/81]-10 or 16 Dec 1342). ...
2. ROGER de Grey (-6 Mar 1353). ...
3. JOAN de Grey (-1353, before 5 Apr). m (settlement 27 Mar 1304) RALPH Basset Lord Basset (of Drayton), son of RALPH Basset Lord Basset (of Drayton) & his wife Hawise --- (-25 Feb 1343)."
Anne married Lord John DE GREY, of Wilton, Justice Of Chester  [MRIN: 1762]. (Lord John DE GREY, of Wilton, Justice Of Chester  was born in 1267-1268 in , , England and died on 28 Oct 1323 in , , England.)