- Born: Abt 1390, , , England
- Marriage: Sir John TENDRING, Knt., Of Brockdish And Westhall  about 1405 in Brockdish, Suffolk, England
- Died: Brockdish, Suffolk, England
- Buried: Brockdish Hall, Suffolk, England
[Problem: John Tendring's wife = Cecily or Aveline ?]
Source <An essay towards a topographical history of the county of Norfolk ... Par Francis Blomefield,Charles Parkin>:
"John Tendring of Brockdish, Esq. who was lord here and of Westhall in Colney, (see p. 5,) and was buried in the said chapel, with Cecily his wife, died in 1436, and left five daughrers, coheiresses, viz.
- Cecily, married to Robert Ashfield of Stowlangetot in Suffolk, Esq.
- Elizabeth, to Simeon Fincham of Fincham in Norfolk, Esq.
- Alice, to Robert Morton.
- Joan, to Henry Hall of Helwinton.
- Anne, to ./o^m Bra/mm of Coltiey. Whojoined and levied a tine and sold it to Thomas Fastolff, Esq. and his heirs;"
Source <The history and antiquities of All Saints church, Sudbury, and of the> ...Par Charles Badham:
"Sir William Tendring, Knight, qui obt. 1375. Margaret his wife, quae obt. 1394. Sir William Tendring, Knight, of Tendring Hall in Stoke-by-Nayland, was Knight of the Shire for Suffolk, in the twenty-sixth year of the reign of Edward the Third, 1351. He married Margaret, daughter of Sir William Kerdeston, of Claxton, in the county of Norfolk, Knight; and by her had three sons. First, Sir William Tendring, whose daughter Alice married Sir John Howard, ancestor of the Duke of Norfolk. Secondly, Sir John Tendring, Knight, of Stoke; who married Agnes _____ and had a son, Sir Ralph Tendring, of Brockdish, Norfolk ; and thirdly, another John de Tendring, who married Avelin, daughter of Sir John Tilney, Knight."
Cecily married Sir John TENDRING, Knt., Of Brockdish And Westhall  [MRIN: 365], son of Sir Ralph TENDRING, Knt., Of Brockdish  and Alice , about 1405 in Brockdish, Suffolk, England. (Sir John TENDRING, Knt., Of Brockdish And Westhall  was born about 1380 in Brockdish, Suffolk, England, died in 1436 in Brockdish, Suffolk, England and was buried in Brockdish Hall, Suffolk, England.)